Careers at Clearhill are very different from the norm. Whatever you do here, you play a part in making a difference, generating fun and having a recognised input to the fantastic service our customers receive. Whether you see it as a career move or a vocation, we can’t wait to meet you. Click on the job opportunity you’re interested in below and send us your CV today.
Based: Based in Northern Ireland but able to travel throughout the region and into ROI as required.
Hours per week: 40
Reports to: Operations Manager
Clearhill are a family-owned business and one of the largest leisure vending providers in Ireland and Great Britain. We operate predominantly in shopping centres and multiple grocery chains, and our offices in Belfast and Dublin.
In addition to a competitive salary, the successful candidate will enjoy the provision of a company van, smartphone, company uniform, pension scheme and private healthcare.
- Maintain, service, repair and clean all Clearhill equipment on site
- Assist with installation and removal of machines
- Maintain company van, tools, equipment and stock to the highest of standards
- PAT test machines
- Efficient route planning and customer service
- Inputting and maintaining accurate data
- Background within a field-based service role
- Previous experience in electrical / electronic / mechanical based role
- Clean driving licence
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and work alone with little supervision
- Ability to work as part of a team, communicate clearly with other staff and escalate issues when required
- Ability to work at pace ensuring that agreed service levels are met
- Flexibility to work outside normal hours when required and away from base if required
- Smartphone literate with ability to use email and applications e.g. WhatsApp
- Proven organisational skills and self-motivated
- Computer literate and able to create, modify and maintain MS Office documents (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
Closing date for applications is 17.00 on Tuesday 30th May 2017