Clearhill are the leading providers of retail entertainment in Ireland and one of the best in the UK market. We’ve been in the industry for 25 years and have earned a reputation for providing exceptional service, the highest quality equipment and delivering valuable revenue streams from underutilised space.
Retail entertainment describes a portfolio of equipment which can be used to add “fun on the run” to retail locations.
Photo Booths, Children’s Kiddie Rides and Candy & Toy Carts are three of the main categories of machines which add auxiliary services and entertainment. Low price points and recognisable brands encourage families and parents to engage in a moment’s fun, thus enhancing their experience and opinion of your retail location.
Retailtainment describes the creation and provision of experiences and entertainment in retail environments. It’s a great way of adding additional sources of attraction for visitors and encouraging them to stay longer, thus increasing dwell time.
It depends on the size and setup of your retail location. We have something for all types of venue as well as all sizes of available floor/wall space. Contact us for a free consultation to find out what possibilities are available to you.
- Complete our quick and easy contact form
- A member of our sales team will be in touch to organise a face-to-face meeting
- At this meeting you’ll discuss your needs, suitable locations and recommended machine categories
- We’ll follow this meeting with a written proposal, sent to you within 3 – 5 working days
- After dotting the i’s and crossing the t’s on the contracts, we’ll work with you on an implementation schedule
- Our engineers will fit your brand new machines on the nominated contract start date
- And voilà! You’ll have a full suite of retail entertainment machinery on-site, earning revenue and entertaining your visitors
This is very much subject to the size of your retail location and number of machines required.
The process has been completed in less than 7 days for small clients and stretched beyond 2 months for larger, more complex clients.
To keep you up to date with progress and provide an estimated ETA throughout the process you’ll be allocated a dedicated account manager.
Yes! This is one of the major benefits of adding retail entertainment machinery to your retail location.
We have three payment options available to our clients, the most popular of which is a fixed monthly rent per machine plus a share of commission.
- We have the largest product portfolio of retail entertainment machinery in the industry, spanning eight categories including Kiddie Rides, Photo Booths, Candy & Toy Carts and Carousels
- We only install brand new machines in new customer locations; nothing is second-hand
- We offer licenced rides, for brands which are current and therefore highly recognisable to children today (i.e. Paw Patrol and Frozen as opposed to Postman Pat and Bob the Builder, which are very old rides)
- Our customers are assigned a dedicated team for the entirety of their contract with us
- We’re the retailtainment provider of choice for over 200 retail locations across the UK and Ireland including Westfield, Hammerson, Ellandi, Intu, British Land and ReDefine. Find out what our customers say about us via our Customer Testimonials
- We’re the only provider to include ride rotations as standard for all contracts
For maximum choice, expertise and convenience we’re the clear leader when it comes to retail entertainment.
Of course! Get in touch with us via our contact form and we’ll see what we can do to help.
Ride rotation is the process by which we move rides around a centre, or switch them with a model which has not been in the centre before. Clearhill carry out ride rotations on a 9 – 12 monthly cycle, which we have identified as the optimum time period. This allows our rides to enjoy a honeymoon period and become established, and then they are switched. This bespoke process keeps the offering to B2C customers fresh and prevents a dip or decline in earnings for our customers. It also enhances the appeal of your centre, which boasts a constantly evolving retail entertainment offering.
It’s very important to us that our machines are always operational so customers can enjoy them. To report a fault please either complete our simple online form, email email@example.com or call our Customer Services team on +44 (0)2840 622028. You’ll need to provide the machine number and a short description of the fault.